my date 10/25, anyone else?

Ann S.
on 9/13/06 10:29 pm - ravenna, MI
The date seemed so far away when I got it the first of Aug, but it is comming up fast now. I am having a hard time trying not to eat the house down! I have put about 5lbs on since I last saw the doc, he said that if I gain any weight he WILL NOT DO THE SURGERY! So now I am really trying to be good. Has anyone else had this problem? I told myself that I can eat anything I want two more times, one will be on Sept. 18, our 36th anniversary, and then on Sept 24, my 54 birthday. Other than that, I have to be good and get this weight off, I have come too far to not have this! My fast starts on Oct 11, but I am thinking on starting it the first of Oct to get a jump start on it, maybe then I won't have to worry so much. I do need an angel, if anybody is interested. Does anybody else have the very same date? I would like to have a buddy with the same date! Wish me luck, Ann
(deactivated member)
on 9/14/06 8:11 am - MT
Hello!! My surgery is going to be on the 2nd but wanted to send you best wishes on your upcoming surgery!! Felicia
Jennifer M.
on 9/20/06 8:02 am - Tahoe City, CA
Hi Ann, I know exactly how you feel. My date is 10/25 also and I have been eating all my favorites before that date. I am having my b-day dinner (corned beef and cabbage)this saturday since Nov. I will still be eating squishy food. I am supposed to start the liquid diet 2 weeks before surgery but have been thinking of starting sooner or at least replacing 2 meals a day with shakes. I wish you all the best and can't wait to be on the loser side soon. I am not sure exactly what the angels are but would love to be your buddy and stay in contact to see how we are doing. Chat with you soon. Jennifer
mjhbear7
on 9/28/06 2:04 am - Cleveland, OH
meee tooo!!!! yay! I was looking for a friend or 2 that shares my day. Well you ask if I have been eating the house as I sit here reading stuffing a huge Subway BMT in. NOT GOOD!!! I need to get it together. Next friday the 6th of October is my pre-op testing and I know I have gained since the last time i was there. I need help!!! I am so excited to have this done it is not worth the damn sub or chips! Please email me... it will be nice to help eachother through it all and watch eachother shrink. hugs Maris
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views