October 24th

RedHeadLookingToLiv
e

on 9/17/06 5:50 am - Albion, IN
:wave: New here, but the 24th is my date. . .I had been denied, made a few phone calls insisted the lady at the insurance company look through my files again, because I had 24 mths of consectutive weigh in (2 times more than I needed) and had been on a weightloss supervised plan. . . :eyes: Made me wonder how many insurance companies read what we send them! But after hounding her, I got a retraction letter and was approved and a date set by the surgeon consultant. . .*drinks on me* :D :beer:
Ann S.
on 9/17/06 10:28 am - ravenna, MI
Just wanted to congratuate you on your date and for making the ins company really read your files, good for you! My surgery is on the 25 of oct so we will be real close. Do you have to do a fast before surgery, my doc requires 2 weeks before, so I start mine on Oct 11. I can't wait to be on the other side!!!!!!!! Yes, I'll drink to that!!! Ann cheers
RedHeadLookingToLiv
e

on 9/17/06 10:31 am - Albion, IN
I've not been told to fast. I do however have to have a Pre op class, before surgery, so perhaps that is where they will tell me. That'll suck. .lol . . . I was hoping for a big blowout dinner. :cool: (or at least some chocolate.
(deactivated member)
on 9/19/06 12:57 am - MT
Congrats and best wishes on your upcoming surgery!! Felicia
RedHeadLookingToLiv
e

on 9/19/06 1:04 am - Albion, IN
Thanks so much. :-D
desperatelyseekingm
e

on 9/19/06 4:48 am - Crestview, FL
Hey Deanna, Congrats on your date (and keeping on the insurance company!!) Your surgery is the day after mine!!
RedHeadLookingToLiv
e

on 9/19/06 8:33 am - Albion, IN
I need to find out who is going to be at the same hospital as I am so I can walk to their rooms after surgery and wave. :-D Congratulations on your date too!!!! :jump:
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views