I'm out of the closet!

Michelle B.
on 9/25/06 10:11 am - Pennsauken, NJ
Hi everyone, Just wanted to give you an update. I finally got the results of my stress test last week, and the cardio doc approved me for surgery!! On Thursday, after 14 months of research and keeping it quiet, I finally told my parents about my upcoming surgery on Oct. 18th! Needless to say, it was very emotional, but they are 100% on board! My mom is a nervous wreck, but that was to be expected, which is why I held off so long in telling her - she has colitis!! Anyhow, now that I'm exposed, it was a relief to get it out there, but I'm a wreck. I can't sleep at night; nerves/fear have beaten my down and won. I'm exhausted from the lack of sleep. Just thought I'd share and thank you for all of your support along the way. I've learned everything I could possibly know from my friends on this site and would be no where without you.
(deactivated member)
on 9/26/06 12:42 am - MT
Congrats on your approval!! What wonderful news!! Felicia =)
Elizabeth C.
on 9/26/06 7:11 am - Montgomery County, MD
Congratulations Michelle! I am so glad that your parent are supportive! Elizabeth
Susan T.
on 9/26/06 11:20 am - Waco, TX
Congrats on your getting the cardio approval!!!! Best wishes for a successful surgery and speedy recovery! Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 239 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1241 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 996 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 962 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1114 views