Anyone Else 10/18

fmckee
on 9/30/06 2:31 pm - Seattle, WA
Lap Band on 10/18/06 with
I am excited to have my date set. Now the countdown begins and getting my mindset to start losing at least 10 lbs before this date. I will succeed because this is something I have wanted to do, plus the fact I am self pay so that is even more of an incentive. Cheers, Fran Let the dancing begin
Sweet_Tee
on 10/1/06 3:08 am - Sedalia, CO
I am on the 16th Close enough? I am also self-pay. Yikes! Dancing is a great way to burn fat! I am gonna be dancing too Good luck and smooth sailing! Sweet T
patricia_m.
on 10/1/06 11:26 am - NJ
i am hoping to be october 18th. i will have all of my appointments completed by this thursday, and i am hand delivering everything to my surgeon's office on friday morning. they said that they would submit them immediately, and hopefull i can have the slot that is open on the 18th! i am so excited... i hope my insurance approval comes back quickly!! good luck to both of you. fondy, patricia
fmckee
on 10/1/06 10:47 pm - Seattle, WA
Theresa, I wish you the best of luck for a very smooth journey to the loser's side on the 16th and I will follow a couple of days later. Patricia, Let's hope your approved and you get to start the journey the same day as I do. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Take care! Fran
DebraLockhart
on 10/2/06 5:19 am - Chester, VA
Fran, I am scheduled for Gastric Bypass on 10/18. I will having all my pre-op done on 10/3. Good Luck. Debra
patricia_m.
on 10/2/06 12:43 pm - NJ
fran, theresa and debra, best of luck to all of you. i won't know for sure if i can get the 18th until the middle or end of next week. i did have my cardiologist appt. today, and will be able to pick up my clearance letter on wednesday! tomorrow i have my psych eval, wednesday my pulmonary eval, and then an endoscopy and colonoscopy on thursday. this is a great week for my to loose weight. today was a fasting day for me, for the jewish high holy day of yom kippur, and then tomorrow night i start my bowl prep for the scopes, and that cleans you out and also requires one day of clear liquids. hell of a way to loose weight, but every few pounds helps before surgery i have been told. again, good luck to you all, patricia
fmckee
on 10/2/06 2:24 pm - Seattle, WA
Patricia, I hope all your tests come back with great results and then your insurance approves you and you can join the rest of us on the 18th as we enter the newest phase of our lives. I will keep my fingers crossed for you. Take care, Fran
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views