Oct. 25th surgery Munroe/Ocala anyone else?

Dawn K.
on 9/30/06 3:48 am - Clermont, FL
Hi, I am having my surgery Oct.25, wondering if anyone else is also. I have Dr. Overcash and will be at the Munroe Reg. Medical Center in Ocala. Would love to hear from you. Dawn
Ann S.
on 10/1/06 10:25 am - ravenna, MI
Dawn, I have the same date as you, we will be looooooosers together! It is starting to get real now for me, on the 4th I see the nutritionest about the liquid fast I have to be on for two weeks, then on the 5th I go and see the surgen about the surgery, then on the 11th I start my fast, and in two weeks I will be on the loosers bench! This whole month is going to sail by I am sure. I live in Michigan and am going to Muskegon Mercy hospital, plan on being there two days if I don't have any problems. Keep in touch, Ann
Dawn K.
on 10/1/06 11:05 am - Clermont, FL
Hi Ann, Cool we have the same date, wish you were here in Florida....Please stay in touch and bless you. Talk to you soon..Glad we will be loooosers on the same day..lol Hugs, Dawn
dwhite49
on 10/4/06 10:22 pm - Hayes, VA
Dawn, Congratulations!!!! My Surgery date is Oct 23rd. I am from Florida - grew up in St. Pete/Orlando and lived in Gainesville and Tampa. Now we live in southern Virginia. They say I will be in the hospital for 2 days if there are no problems. Keep in touch! Diane
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 958 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views