36 hours and counting!

PamelaMcT-K
on 9/30/06 2:17 pm - Thornton, CO
My surgery is Monday 10/2/06 at 9:45 a.m. and I am really getting nervous all of the sudden. Last night I woke up every hour on the hour. I can only imagine how tonight and tomorrow night are going to be. Oh well, I will get plenty of sleep while I am recovering. lol Good luck to all of you other October people. I'll see ya on the losing side! Until then, Love and God Bless.
fmckee
on 9/30/06 2:24 pm - Seattle, WA
Lap Band on 10/18/06 with
Best of luck on getting banded this Monday. My date is the 18th and I haven't gotten to the nervous state yet but I am sure it will happen. Take care! Fran
PamelaMcT-K
on 9/30/06 2:32 pm - Thornton, CO
Thank you so much and best of luck to you!
Sweet_Tee
on 10/1/06 3:25 am - Sedalia, CO
You will do awesome, I am sure. I have been filled with anxiety since my primary care doc first suggested looking into WLS; so I can relate to your nervousness. That said, try not to worry because it doesn't do anything positive for you! This decision was very well thought-out; and may well be one of the best decisions you ever made for yourself. You are in our thoughts and prayers. May you have a smooth and speedy recovery! Sweet T
PamelaMcT-K
on 10/1/06 4:58 am - Thornton, CO
Thank you so much for your kind words, thoughts, and prayers! Pamela
Britt
on 10/1/06 10:27 am - Long Island, NY
Pamela, You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow Heres to a text book surgery and FAST recovery. Save a seat for me on the loosers bench ...i'm a week behind you. Britt
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 958 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views