Got my date

kimmee2k
on 10/2/06 9:35 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hello I have my date it is Oct. 20, 2006. It is finally coming together. I do have butterflies and alot of anxiety. But please send prayers up for me and my family. All take care And for those that are having surgeries this month I wish you all the best of luck and will send prayers for you and your families as well Love, Kimberly Lewis
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/06 9:51 am - Baldwinsville, NY
WOOHOOO Congrats on your date. It will be here before you know it. Best of luck Molly
Judy G.
on 10/2/06 10:22 am - Galion, OH
CONGRATS TO YOU KIMBERLY!!!! YOU ARE A FEW DAYS AFTER ME....HANG IN THERE EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE....I AM SO EXCITED AND NOT AFRAID AT ALL....I WORKED HARD ON GETTING THIS FAR AND NOW I AM NOT GOING TO START TO WORRY ABOUT IT.....ITS WHAT WE WANTED AND NOW WE GOT IT...THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS ARE GOING TO YOU AND FAMILY!!! HUGS JUDY
Debbie W.
on 10/2/06 11:20 am - Houston, TX
Congratulations Kimberly! I will have my surgery on October 23. I am beginning to get a little nervous, but I try to keep my thoughts on the positive and the new life that I will soon have. My prayers will be with you and your family as you travel on this journey. See you on the loser's bench in 3 weeks! debbie
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 958 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views