Surgery in the AM!!!

SherryL664
on 10/11/06 1:52 am - Gainesville, GA
Hello everyone! I just had post once more before morning. I can't believe that my day is almost here. It has been a week since I joined this site and I am in awe at the sweet and caring people that I have made contact with. Time has gone by so quickly, that I haven't had a chance to realize that my life is about to change forever. I am at a complete loss of words to describe how I feel right now. : -) I find myself with tears rolling down my face when I see the before and after pics of all the beautiful people that have undergone this surgery. To know that my picture is going to be there soon just blows me away. My family and friends have heard me talk about this so much, I am sure that they are getting tired of me. LOL. I just can't help it. I am so happy and grateful and full of excitement that I can't keep it to myself! My thoughts and prayers are with everyone about to have surgery. Much love and support to all! Sherry
winkytx
on 10/11/06 4:25 am - Houston, TX
My surgery is in the AM as well . I am so excited and ready - I started being scared yesterday , But I read a few devotionals and I felt better . My prayers are with you and everyone else . Lets do this together !
patricia_m.
on 10/11/06 6:05 am - NJ
leslie, best wishes to you as well. i wish i was going in tomorrow, but i'm sure that next wednsday will get here eventually. fondly, patricia
patricia_m.
on 10/11/06 6:03 am - NJ
sherry, best wishes for a speedy recovery, and i can't wait til i join you next wednesday. best regards, patricia
mmckay
on 10/11/06 9:48 am - New Orleans, LA
Hey sisters! I go under in the morning as well. Wishing the best for us all!
lisa F.
on 10/12/06 1:44 am - Pocomoke City, MD
Hi Sherry, Congradulations on your surgery, I hope everything goes well for you. I'm new to the site and I have my date for Oct. 17th and it is coming quick. I am so excited about it. Anyway my prayers are with you Lisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 239 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1241 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 996 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 962 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1114 views