HHHHHHHHEEEELLPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fatima267
on 10/22/07 12:30 pm - tampa, FL
i have humana covered by hillsborough county , my question is if anybody had done reconstructive sugery and has been it covered by the same insurance ? my terror is if the insurance doesnt cover it then i will be left with lose skin i already lost over 100 pounds and i think mentally im stop losing weight. hhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeellllppppppppp !!!!!!!!!!!!
E velyn
on 10/23/07 1:35 am
My insurance probably will not cover my reconstructive plastics... I have "only" lost 108 pounds, so my panni is not extreme enough to constitute "reconstruction".The best thing to do is to document any rashes or bumps that you have -- go to the doctor and assure that he/she sees them. Document any creams or powders that you have to use. Start building a case of medical necessity. The people at the plastic surgery forum here were very helpful in letting me know what was most likely to work. Good luck to you, and congratulations on losing over 100 pounds.
PUDYTAT
on 10/25/07 2:08 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
Isabel, I have medcost preferred insurance so I can only tell you what their requirements are. If there is medical doccumentation, meaning a doctor, nurse practioner or physician assitant, of recuring rashes, yeast infections then they, the insurance co. Will cover the panni. My suggestion to you, get in touch w/ your insurance co. And ask what is required by them to qualify for a panni. Hope this helps, donna, sfy
fatima267
on 10/30/07 12:32 pm - tampa, FL
Thanks to all your
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 237 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1237 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 992 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.