Update!

Aime B.
on 10/31/07 8:27 pm - Baltimore, MD
The doctors removed the foley catheter from N yesterday. They are allowing her more activity. She can walk to the bathroom down the hall. They expect to move her from CCU today to a regular room. That suggests her immenent life threatening condition has improved. I am feeling confident enough to stay home from the hospital today so I can take care of mundane things like groceries and bills. Thank you everyone. Your prayers are working!
hollywatson
on 11/1/07 3:41 am - Oil City, PA
Prayers from Oil City, PA will continue for your fmaily and that precious little one! Please, keep us informed! Holly
PUDYTAT
on 11/2/07 5:39 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
AIME, WHAT WONDERFUL NEWS ON N's PROGRESS. NOW IT'S ALL UPHILL FROM HERE. THANKFULLY CHF, CONGESTED HEART FAILURE CAN BE MANAGED SUCCESSFULLY. AS I SAID IN AN EARLIER NOTE TO YOU, EVERY WEEK THEY CAN HOLD OFF DELIVERING HER IS BETTER FOR THE BABY AND MOM'S. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED ON HER PROGRESS. "N", YOU, YOUR SON AND YOUR FAMILY CON'T TO BE IN MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS. DONNA, SFY
Melissa W.
on 11/2/07 12:31 pm - Hackettstown, NJ
I am so glad things are improving....you will continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. Melissa
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 237 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1237 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 992 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 960 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1111 views