My grandma

hollywatson
on 11/2/07 12:48 am - Oil City, PA
My grandma passed away last evening around 6:15 pm....very peacefully....I am so thankful she was able to be with me during this journey the past year....she always told me how proud of me she was!
berts4
on 11/2/07 2:06 am - Rock City, IL
Oh Holly! I am so sorry for your loss. I am glad that she was/is at peace, but I also know how hard it can be on those left behind. I am thinking of you and wishing you peace also. Sending love, Dawn
E velyn
on 11/2/07 2:37 am
Oh Holly, I am so sorry to hear this news! I'm thankful that her passing was peaceful. I'm sure she was very proud of you, and that was a source of joy to her. I'll keep your family in my prayers.
PUDYTAT
on 11/2/07 5:30 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
Holly, my thoghts and prayers are with you and your family. It's never easy losing someone you love. Just be thankful that she passed peacefully and didn't suffer. I know she was proud of your great accomplishment w/ this great surgery. Just try to keep strong, it's hard I know, and know that we're here for you. Donna, sfy
allison1974
on 11/2/07 11:31 am - PA
Dear Holly I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Hugs Allison
Melissa W.
on 11/2/07 12:22 pm - Hackettstown, NJ
Holly, My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Please know you are being thought of. What a great opportunity you had to make her so proud. What a great memory. Hugs, Melissa
Susan T.
on 11/3/07 10:35 am - Waco, TX
Holly... I'm so sorry about your Grandma. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. Susan
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views