PS Consult

hollywatson
on 11/13/07 10:16 pm - Oil City, PA
I had my PS Consult on Monday afternoon. It went very well....his nurse thought he would want me to be at a stable weight for a few more months, but he said no, since you have lost just a few pounds since August, I think you are ready. He said he didn't think my insurance would cover the "girls" but he was pretty sure they would cover my tummy. He said he would do everything he could to get them to cover both. He dictated a letter to my insurance company right in front of me...his nurse took some pics...(that was kind of embarassing!) and now it's just a waiting game from my insurance company....they said it could take 6-8 weeks....so the waiting begins! Hope you are doing well. My brother and his wife had a healthy baby boy last Thursday....Loghan Thomas weighed in at 8 lbs. 8 oz and is 19 3/4 inches long. Aunt Holly is heading to Harrisburg this weekend to meet him for the first time!
Tabby C.
on 11/14/07 11:27 pm - West Alexander, PA
Hi, Holly. Glad to hear your PS consult went well. Now that wasn't that hard, was it? Hopefully your insurance company will cover the "girls". I hope that your insurance company doesn't drag their feet too much. The wait for insurance companies to give approval really sucks. Congrats on the new addition to the family. Have a safe trip to Harrisburg this weekend. Enjoy the baby. Hugs, Tabby
princessintraining
on 11/19/07 1:43 am - bpt, CT
Hi Holly , Congratulation on the new baby ,im very happy all of us are tryng the ps thing i want to get the 360 done. Hugs mARIA
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 988 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views