Flying, Part Two

LisaAC
on 1/14/08 7:07 am - Philadelphia, PA
OMG, what a wonderful experience!!! I fit comfortably into the seat and had about 8 inches of seatbelt left to spare!! And had quite a bit of space between me and the tray table too! I felt tiny! Yes, I am a "normal" sized person! Wow! And after a full day of travel and lugging bags and all that, I still went out and walked around the French Quarter for a few miles. Thanks for the support! Life is good!! Lisa
PUDYTAT
on 1/14/08 7:45 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
LISA, LISA, LISA, YOU GO GIRL, DIDN'T IT MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE A MILLION DOLLARS? WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES. WE'RE ON OUR WAY GIRL. KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND ENJOY NEW ORLEANS. DONNA, SFY
LisaAC
on 1/14/08 8:57 am - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks, Donna! Yes, it felt wonderful. I could hold my head up high and I felt like I had every right to be there!
tiffyb
on 1/14/08 11:53 am - Orange, CA
Hi Lisa, I just got on OH after a busy weekend. I wish I could of offered support before hand. But I am very happy you had a great experience!!! So happy for you my Love!!!! enjoy yourself.... Luvs and Hugs, Tiff
LisaAC
on 1/14/08 8:49 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Thanks so much, Tiff! Hugs back at ya!
Annette C.
on 1/14/08 9:08 pm - Danville, IN
What a wonderful feeling...sitting in a chair with room to spare!
berts4
on 1/15/08 11:54 pm - Rock City, IL
Hi Lisa, just getting a chance to check in.....I am SO glad that you had a great experience flying into NOLA. Now have a great time while you are there!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views