FRIDAY IS THE DAY!

hollywatson
on 1/27/08 11:57 pm - Oil City, PA
Good morning! Friday is my plastic surgery on my tummy! I am nervous....no, not nervous....SCARED, but excited at the same time! Not sure what time surgery will be, will find out Thursday afternoon!!!! Not sure how much I will be on here this week,so just wanted to let you all know! Hugs, Holly
tiffyb
on 1/28/08 5:28 am - Orange, CA
WOW Holly, so excited for you!!! Please keep us posted.. You will do just fine.. Is your insurance paying for it? Ony asking cuz I dont know why my Doc thinks mine wont.. Luvs and Hugs! Tiff
amy K.
on 1/28/08 9:21 am - Riverside, CA
Congrats Holly.. As Tiff said keep us posted. I know you will do great. All My Best... Amy
Susan T.
on 1/28/08 11:38 am - Waco, TX
Wooo hoooo Holly!!! I'm so excited and happy for you!!! Please let us know how you are doing!!! Big hugs, Susan
LisaAC
on 1/28/08 12:10 pm - Philadelphia, PA
Wishing you all the best with that, Holly. As I am hoping to follow in your footsteps this summer, I'll be interested in hearing your experience as well. All the best. Lisa
Tabby C.
on 1/28/08 1:14 pm - West Alexander, PA
Woooo Hoooo, Holly!!! I know you'll do great. You are going to LOVE you're new bod!!! Can't wait to see how it turns out. What are you having done? Be prepared for a rough couple of weeks. My advice to you is to get several pillows. When you sleep, make a nest out of them, with you in the middle. Pillows under your arms, head and legs. That is how I was most comfortable sleeping on my back. Get used to your recliner, too. I didn't have one in my living room until after my second surgery and I really wish I had it in the living room sooner. Keep us posted on how everything goes as soon as you are feeling up to it. Follow doctors orders and make sure you get in LOTS of protein. You really need it to heal. Do you have a protein supplement you like? Good luck. Hugs, Tabby
PUDYTAT
on 1/29/08 3:07 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
HEY HOLLY, I AS SO HAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPY FOR YOU. PLASTICS IS SOMETHING I HAVEN'T EVEN BEGUN TO THINK ABOUT SINCE I STILL HAVE ABOUT 20 POUNDS TO GO TO MEET MY PERSONAL GOAL WEIGHT. DOESN'T SEEM AS IF I'LL EVER MAKE IT. MY SURGEON NEVER GAVE ME A GOAL WEIGHT AND SINCE I HAVEN'T SEEN HIM SINCE MY SECOND FOLLOW UP LAST FEB I GUESS HE'LL NEVER GIVE ME ONE. I KNOW YOU'RE SCARED, BUT THINK OF THE WONDERFUL RESULTS YOU'LL BE GETTING. PLEASE KEEP US POSTED OR HAVE A FAMILY MEMBER SEND US UPDATES ON YOUR PROGRESS. MY THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS FOR A SAFE UNEVENTFUL SURGERY WILL BE SAID FROM NOW UNTIL WE HEAR FROM YOU. DONNA, SFY
berts4
on 1/29/08 4:02 am - Rock City, IL
Dear Holly: I am so excited for you and will be thinking of you on Firday. As everyone else said, keep us posted, we are very interested. GOOD LUCK!!!! Dawn
ZeeDove
on 1/29/08 7:24 pm - Cape Town, South Africa
ooo, exciting stuff Holly! all the best, let us know how you are doing afterwards, regards zahidah
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 988 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views