Progress Pictures

berts4
on 1/29/08 3:53 am - Rock City, IL
Well, I finally got the camparison shots I was waiting for. My highest photographed weight (that I can remember) was at the beginning of December, 2005 for my Christmas party. It was an awful picture. I was looking forward to having one like it taken this year so that I could do a side-by-side comparison. I had this year's picture taken on Saturday at Todd's Christmas Party, but I am not computer-savvy enough to get them together, nor can I get them to post here or in my blog, so I had to upload them into my profile separately. I know I have been whining like crazy about my 4 month plateau, but after spending Friday and Saturday getting lots of positive comments, I am going to try to be happy with how far I have come and not bother with the rest. The pictures really do speak for themselves. Everyone have a lovely day!
PUDYTAT
on 1/30/08 4:23 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
Hey dawn, just got back from viewing your profile and your pictures. Lady, you look fantastic. Keep up the great work. Like you I've been on a plateau for what seems like forever, and like you it's making me nuts. One good thing, I got on the scale at work the other day and I lost the three pounds I gain over the holidays. That was something else that was making me nuts. Who would have thought that gaining three pounds would have driven us crazy this time a year and a couple of months ago. Keep up the great work. Donna, sfy
berts4
on 1/30/08 4:37 am - Rock City, IL
Dear Donna: Thank you so much for the encouragement. Sometimes, it is good to step back and look at the big picture, I guess. I hope your plateau breaks soon, but try to love the body that you are in. We have really come a long way! Dawn
Tabby C.
on 2/5/08 4:02 pm - West Alexander, PA
WoW! WoW!!! WoW!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! What a transformation. You look great. Don't get discouraged about the plateau. You have done great. You should be so proud of yourself. Keep up the great work. Hugs, Tabby
berts4
on 2/5/08 9:32 pm - Rock City, IL
Thank you SOOOO much for the encouragement. I am trying to keep the proud feeling on top. I will just keep doing what I am doing and hope for the best. Have a lovely day! Dawn
Susan T.
on 2/9/08 7:40 am - Waco, TX
WOW!!! You are looking GREAT!!! You are doing soooo well! You should be proud of yourself!!! Susan
berts4
on 2/10/08 10:19 pm - Rock City, IL
Dear Susan: Thank you for the encouragement. You are looking pretty good yourself! Glad to hear that you are all settled in your new home. Hugs, Dawn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 988 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.
Staci G. · 1 replies · 957 views
Anyone checking in?
Tri_harder · 2 replies · 1108 views