Got Hitched

anagram
on 5/16/08 4:32 pm - Orange Park, FL
Hi to all... Haven't been on the board in ages but life is good. Catching up on the 18 month questions. I am also still working on the last 30 lbs. I've lost 120+/- to date and feel terrific (which might be part of the problem with the motivation to lose the rest). I laughed at the post about shoe size going down because that happened to me also.. totally wild. I've posted some new pictures... Jimmy and I got married this April. He was with me before the surgery and has been my best support since it so we decided to do the committment thing. The best part..what a blast--dancing the evening away -- no shortness of breath, no achy legs, nada!! And our wedding gift to ourselves was to trike our motorcycle and we're taking a week trip to SC in July. Something I'd never have done at 300 lbs. Nothing is perfect but this has been pretty close for me. Hope you are feeling the same... Hugs... Pat
Jeannine L.
on 5/18/08 12:26 am - Dover, DE
Congrats on the wedding! You look wonderful and enjoy the bike trip!
E velyn
on 5/19/08 5:03 am
You are such a beautiful bride! Congratulations. I love your wedding gift to yourselves - Your bike looks like so much fun! Keep on enjoying this gift we have all been given. Life is so good!
PUDYTAT
on 5/19/08 9:13 am - CAROLINA SHORES, NC
Hey pat, just came on board. Haven't been on lately, the computer is on the fritz again, so what else is new. Congratulations on your recent marriage, you looked absolutely beautiful in you gown and oh so happy. The trike looks great. What part of July are you planning on going to south carolina? And what part of s.C. ? It'd be great if it was myrtle beach, I live in calabash, n.C., 30 minutes from myrtle and we could meet up. To bad you and jimmy didn't come up this past week. We just finished with harley week. Had thousands of bikers and their rides in town, great time was had by all. Gets a little crazy on the roads, but that's half the fun. Now we have another bike festcomming up on memorial week end, this is "atlantic beach bike fest". It's based in a two mile radius and it consists of mostly african americans on those rice burners. So unlike harely week which is spread out over many miles, the two mile radius in atlantic beach is extremely hazardous. Again, congratulations on your marriage and keep up the great work donna, sfy
ZeeDove
on 7/1/08 9:40 pm - Cape Town, South Africa
congratulations! you look great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still check in?
E velyn · 0 replies · 236 views
Five Years Already!!
Judy G. · 2 replies · 1236 views
Happy 5 year Surgiversary!!
hollywatson · 1 replies · 989 views
5 years out and now 168 lbs.