Post-op and pre-op Question

mewiltom
on 9/28/08 5:56 pm - Champaign, IL
OK I'm having surgery in a week and i was just worry did anyone cook there post op food ahead of time i go in for surgery on October 7 and get out of the Hospital October 10 i was thinking should i cook some soup and freeze it in little 2 oz cups and cream of wheat for i don't have to be on my feet after i get home a lot. I would really like to know what everyone thinks like i said i have a week and i need to start getting things together. I have to pack my sons stuff to go to my mom house for 2 weeks after surgery get my stuff together clean my house really good from top to bottom because my husband sucks at cleaning. Do laundry go shopping for food for my husband etc stuff like that and if this week go by as fast a last week i need to start now.

I thank god im almost on the other side.

lessofme2008
on 9/29/08 1:35 am - IL
I think that is a somewhat good idea. I think making soup up and freezing it is good. Cream of wheat can be made quick enough that you should be able to do that at home. You will beed to get up and move around to avoid the risk of a blood clot. So getting up to make cream of wheat, warm soup up, go to the bathroom, walk around the block will need to be in your top few things you need to focus on.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Old habits die hard
vb2305 · 1 replies · 1297 views
Off Track
barigal1 · 0 replies · 1256 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 922 views