Period? 4 days b4 surgery

Tangerine4
on 10/13/08 12:33 am - Rochester, NY
Anyone having this problem?  My surgery is Friday and today is Monday and I just got my period.
mewiltom
on 10/13/08 2:06 am - Champaign, IL
 it is very nomal i didn't start before but i started 3 days after your stated because of stress just tell the nurse when you check into the hospital good luck you wlll do great.

I thank god im almost on the other side.

stephvinnie
on 10/13/08 2:32 am - Redding, CA
I due to start today or tomorrow so I was wondering the same thing.  We have the same surgery date Tangerine4.  Best of luck to you and I look forward to shrinking down together!  :)

Mary-Ann
10/3/08 - Start of Liquid Diet and Heaviest Weight Ever: 287.6
10/17/08 -
Weight Day of Surgery: 265.5 (21 pounds lost on liquid diet!!!)
Current Weight: 201.4               Goal Weight: 140.0

jennifer K.
on 10/13/08 3:17 am
I got mine the day after surgery and  the nurses siad this is extremely common so having it before shouldnt be a big deal
Jennifer
Tangerine4
on 10/14/08 8:12 am - Rochester, NY
How are you holding up?  i am nervous and not sleeping well, i'm not so much worried about the procedure as I am worried about the after part and the head hunger.  ALso I am trying to coordinate all the child care for my four kids and making sure my husband is covered for meals and preschool.  Also trying to get the house clean so I don't come home to a mess.  Most of all just really nervous.  What are you bringing with you to the hospital and have you bought anything for whe you get home?  I;m rambling, sorry.
Jennifer Louise
236/112/goal 125
stephvinnie
on 10/14/08 8:24 am - Redding, CA
Glad to know I'm not the only nervous one.  I'm not scared just nervous about all the unknowns.  I'm a control freak, you know.  :D

My mom is flying in from California tonight and it will be so great to have her here. 

As far as the hospital..;.. I'm taking all the normal toiletries, a blanket and pillow (and one for mom to since she'll be staying the night) my laptop, some books and a change of clothes to come home in. 

As far as coming home... I started picking up all ther fixings to make an amazing black bean soup that I can puree up for my puree stage.  yummy!

Well best of luck to all of you have surgery in the next few days.  I'll be joining you all on Friday!   Lot's of prayers and hugs going all of your ways.

m.a.
10/3/08 - Start of Liquid Diet and Heaviest Weight Ever: 287.6
10/17/08 -
Weight Day of Surgery: 265.5 (21 pounds lost on liquid diet!!!)
Current Weight: 201.4               Goal Weight: 140.0

Miky
on 10/13/08 5:45 am
OMG.... My surgery date is Oct. 14, 2008 (Tuesday) and I just got my period and a cold today, (Monday).  I am  nervous. 
Sincerely,
Miky
sunfire
on 10/13/08 7:32 am - College Park, MD
Ha! My surgery is tomorrow and I got my period Friday night. I talked to the nurse today and she said that it is not trouble at all--they do it all the time. She also said to expect my periods to be weird for a few months as my body is changing...

Good luck and don't fret!
Tangerine4
on 10/13/08 9:05 am - Rochester, NY
Best of luck tomorrow.  You'll be great, keep us posted.
Jennifer Louise
236/112/goal 125
Rhonda Z.
on 10/13/08 1:38 pm - San Antonio, TX
Were you on the pill? If you had to stop taking it before surgery, this could be why but I doubt that it will be a problem.

Good Luck on your surgery. I'm tentatively scheduled for the 27th and had my first panick attack today! For about all of 2 minutes then I took a nap.
Let me know how it goes!

-Rhonda
Nothing Tastes as Good as Thin FEELS  

SW-227.5, CW on 1/1/9-189

Most Active
Recent Topics
Old habits die hard
vb2305 · 1 replies · 1294 views
Off Track
barigal1 · 0 replies · 1255 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 921 views