Anyone have a date of 11/18??

teanonna
on 10/14/08 12:23 am - Butlerville, IN
I got my surgery date yesterday and I am extreamly happy!!! But I am also a little scared. I have so much weight to loose it is almost over whelming. Anyone else have Dr. Brenda Cacacci ??
Darlene E.
on 10/16/08 5:03 am - Harrow, Canada
Hi there, my date is Nov 10. I found your post while looking through the October dates. Not going to find anyone there with your date since yours is in November.
Try posting on the November board.
Hugs,
Darlene
BooBoo139
on 10/16/08 9:07 am - Collinsville, TX
I also got my date yesterday and it is Nov. 18th.  That will be an awesome day.  Sure I will give nervous but right now EXCITED.  Congrats...
Heather
flgamble69
on 10/16/08 3:58 pm - fort washington, MD
RNY on 11/18/08 with
hi there,
i have been told that my dayte is 11/18 as well.  i am so scared, nervous, and at the same time, excited.  i really don't want anything to go wrong with me.  this is a big step.  i am 295 lbs. now and want to reach a goal weight of 160.  i haven't been that small since freshman year in high school.  i wonder what i will look like, how i will feel, etc.  please share with me your experiences.
fred
washington (fort washigton, md), dc
teanonna
on 10/17/08 12:26 am, edited 10/17/08 12:27 am - Butlerville, IN
Maybe we can all get through this together. After all we will all have the second birthday on the same day!!!!! I weigh 401. I really have a lot to loose. I am looking for a 150 weight. I know I can make it. I am determined. I have mild kidney failure, so I am a little concerned about that. I have an apt. with the nephrologist (probably spelled wrong) on November 5th. I have to get his OK. I have a lot of faith. I know everything will turn out ok. I hope I don't get to saggy. I worry about a lot of wrinkles. I am 50. All of this skin will do have to do something. It is great meeting new friends.
flgamble69
on 10/17/08 2:25 pm - fort washington, MD
RNY on 11/18/08 with
hello again,
i went for my endoscopy today.  it's so amazing that anestesia can wipe you out and you don't know what's happening with your body!  my throat is a little sore this evening. but everything seems ok.  i can't seem to type tonight though ;-)  anyway, i am 39 and currently weigh 290.  i want to get to 160.  i met this guy at the support group in january who was 4 months out.  he looked great, but his sister (the nurse today in the office) told me that he is now almost a year out and has lost 150 lbs.  that's so exciting!   she said he has some mental issues with the way he looks now.  nothing bad, he just can't believe it.  let's keep in touch and keep each other lifted.
most sincerely,
fred
teanonna
on 10/18/08 9:52 am - Butlerville, IN
That is amazing. I met a man at the GNC store today that had lost 200 pounds. He looked fantastic. I ask him if he had any regrets. He said only the first week. Now he his very happy. I also watched big medicine last night. There was a 1000 pound man that had the surgery and had lost 450, so far. He was a work in progress.(me too)  That was amazing. He put clothes on and sat up for the first time in 10 years. I saw them do the surgery. There was also a man on there that only weighed 260. The doctor said it was harder to operate on him than it was to work on the 1000 pound man. The second man had what they called a beer belly. His weight was mostly in his belly. (I have a lot there too). They said that there was a lot of fat around his organs. I probably shouldn'****ch those shows, but it always turns out ok on t.v. LOL Take care.

Teanonna
allmykids123
on 10/18/08 9:06 am

My date is November 14th.. pretty close to yours.  Are you nervous? 

teanonna
on 10/18/08 9:42 am - Butlerville, IN
Terrified!!, I will be glad when I can say I had surgery two months ago. By that time, it will be over and I should be feeling ok. I hope to be a few pounds lighter too!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Old habits die hard
vb2305 · 1 replies · 1296 views
Off Track
barigal1 · 0 replies · 1256 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 922 views