HELP

tanyad50
on 10/15/08 4:09 am, edited 10/16/08 3:25 am - richardson, TX

Has anyone had surgery from Dr. Davidson?  I am scheduled for surgery on the 29th of October but have not lost the 20 pounds yet he wanted me to.  Will he cancel my surgery?  I have only lost 7 lbs so far.  I have not been put on a liquid diet yet.  When will that happen.  I don't see Dr. D till the 22nd.  Please help.  I am getting nervous.  Also, I only have to pay the $350. program fee to Dr. D and the co-pay for the hospital.  Will these need to be paid up front , I know for Dr. D but what about the hospital?

lessofme2008
on 10/16/08 12:39 pm - IL
Don't stress! The weight will drop on when you go on the liquid diet. If you don't stick to the liquid diet then I could see them canceling your surgery. So stick with it and you will be fine!

I don't know anything about the co-pays. I would call the hospital and ask. Most places that require co-pay need them before service.

Best of Luck to you!
tanyad50
on 10/23/08 3:33 am - richardson, TX
Thank you for your help.  I am nervous but I think it might be a good nervous.  I was put on all liquid yesterday. 
Deana G.
on 10/17/08 2:57 pm - Rowland Heights, CA
I agree - the weight drops off faster on the liquid diet. My surgeon said it comes off at about a pound a day. I think I've lost about 6 pounds in the last 7 days, so that's probably about right. As for the program fee, I had to pay that up front, and the hospital payment is normally afterwards. They don't know what to charge you until you're done, in case there's something else that happens (which is rare, I think). Anyway, if they wait to charge you, they probably feel that they're better off in the long run. :D

Good luck - no need to stress!

Deana G

tanyad50
on 10/23/08 3:31 am - richardson, TX
Saw Dr. D yesterday and was put on all liquid diet.  Did have to pay the program fee up front but have not been told about the hospital which I am sure is afterwards.  Thank you for your help.  I am getting very nervous now that it is getting so close, but I know this is what I want. 
Most Active
Recent Topics
Old habits die hard
vb2305 · 1 replies · 1296 views
Off Track
barigal1 · 0 replies · 1256 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 922 views