Surgery in 3 days

Tishi65
on 10/20/08 10:23 am - GA
I am starting to get alittle nervous.  I go in on Friday and the days are flying by.
Kathi C.
on 10/20/08 10:22 pm - Pompano Beach, FL
My date is October 31, the Friday after yours.  I am already nervous.  You need to go read some of the older posts then read the same people after surgery.  They were also nervous, then a few days later they are posting that they are home.

I will pray for you.

God Bless,

Kathi
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13 OH Christian Forum
Heaviest 264/Initial Consult 252.2/Surgery Date 225/Current 146.7/Goal 138    

I KNOW I CAN, I KNOW I CAN, I KNOW I CAN (Copied from someone else)
                     http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/christianity/
e2f31bc7ce4b450630c39d40bc38869f.gif Me-Before and During image by KathiBear    ohwttlb_01.jpg Welcome-Losers Bench image by KathiBear
890468azs8hcyy05.gif Life Change image by KathiBear LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg LW Century image by KathiBear

Bobbi V.
on 10/21/08 6:53 am

My surgery is on Thursday.  I am very nervous, but I am trying to keep myself busy and trying to keep my mind on getting things ready for myself for after surgery.

My surgeon said to take Benadryl if I can't sleep, but I would call your surgeon first to see if that is okay with them.

Tishi65
on 10/22/08 10:39 pm - GA
I know you are probably at the hospital but wanted to say that I am thinking of you and saying a prayer for your speedy recovery.  Email  and let us all know how you are when you get home.,
cheshirechat
on 10/21/08 11:00 am
RNY on 10/24/08 with
I kind of worried that I'm not nervous...I'm just excited and can't wait for it to be over.  I know the night before I will be nervous and even more so the day of.  My Dr. gave me sleeping pills but I'd rather not take them.  I think I'm more worried about drinking that stuff to clean you out the day before.  We will have to compare notes when we get home.  GOOD LUCK!

Cheshirechat

kelwolf100
on 10/21/08 1:39 pm - Pequot Lakes, MN
My surgery is also on friday.  I am having trouble sleeping.  Fall asleep ok, but wake up and can't get back to sleep.  The mind starts spinning.  I just get up and start some kind of project.  I even cleaned out my junk drawers. 

Best of luck to you.

See you on the back side. 

We should keep in touch

Kelly
Tishi65
on 10/22/08 10:36 pm - GA
I can sleep okay but I am stressing out during the day. AND my phone is ringing off the hook with new business and I don't want to lose anything...  I think tomorrow will be very nervous.
PigletJen8
on 10/22/08 9:52 pm - MN
Prayers will be said for those of us having surgery tomorrow........ Good luck you guys , I'm with you, we will all be in recovery at the same time.    Jennifer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Old habits die hard
vb2305 · 1 replies · 1294 views
Off Track
barigal1 · 0 replies · 1256 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 921 views