A SOULS MATE, A VENT PARTNER, A FRIEND- Good Morning

rhinorg
on 10/22/08 11:57 pm
MMM, Coffee is just great. The day has already become busy.  My though today as I read over the board was the vast amount of traffic we generate through our posts and PM's.  It's not often but it's clear that the support we give each other is vital to our well being and success.  From a smiling prospective, you guys rock and are the best.  It had to find any negative when you got folks out their being so wonderful even being humorous with each other.  Even more important is the relationships we form with complete strangers that seem to be our ideal soul mates, partners, and friends. I know they can not replace your true mates but at least their not under you and get in your way.  However, their is room for them to help you and chat with you about every issue you desire.  We all go through the fight and some easier than others but we have our moments.  It just makes one smile to see the close interaction we share.  It's an even bet some could be real close and become face to face friends as time passes. It already has happened.  So in reflection this board is more than a meeting place or communication link, it's a vital part of our metal health and successful weight lose to a healthier life.  I for one am very proud of my friends and the relationships we have, no their not perfect or even close but they are vital.  As you work off today's stress  ans sweat to get ahead, smile and remember we are ONE and we are united in our fight for a better life.  I appreciate my coffee buddy and the wonderful folks that respond everyday.  Have a great day and save a life.

belinda011408
on 10/24/08 3:48 am - san antonio, TX

I have to admit I've been having a really hard time this past few months and yes, I've strayed from this site.  I think it's because I only have 30 lbs to meet my goal weight so this weightloss board isnt on the front burner anymore.  Now, I'm faced with the emotional roller coaster of it all and in my opinion, it's the worst part.

I struggle daily with my emotions and even though I see a therapist, I find it getting harder and harder.  I feel like I'm sinking futher down.  I'm just so sad and I feel like such a failure.  The ironic part is I have lots of friends and family I can turn to but I still feel so alone. 

As always, I will continue to move forward but I wanted to thank you for your message.  It made me smile. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Old habits die hard
vb2305 · 1 replies · 1294 views
Off Track
barigal1 · 0 replies · 1255 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 921 views