New and my surgery date is Oct 6!!!

txscat
on 10/1/09 1:46 am
RNY on 10/06/09 with
I am soooo nervous and excited!!!!
Amanda S.
on 10/1/09 3:07 pm - OK
That's awesome!  Mine is Oct 6th too!  So we only have 4 more days now!!  Well I just wanted to drop by and say good luck and I'll see you on the loosing side.  I love to say that. 
Mandy
(deactivated member)
on 10/2/09 3:26 am
That's my surgery date too!! Good Luck! You aren't alone in feeling lonely and scared, I think we all get that way...
Livin_Molly
on 10/3/09 12:47 am
Good luck and God bless!  Good for you!  Can I ask how long it's taken you... from the first seminar or whatever?  Just curious.
loveandsmiles
on 10/3/09 12:43 pm
good luck to all of you and a speedy recovery.  
Dutchgirl62
on 10/3/09 1:41 pm - Steger, IL
My date is October 6th and I've been feeling HORRIBLE on this liquid diet - I had to do 7 days of protein drinks and then 7 days of only Isopure and water - my stomach has been in an absolute uproar since last night - I don't think I can do this phase any more - I feel terrible.

I'm second guessing this stupid surgery - is this the way its going to be post op too?  If I feel like this for another 2 weeks after surgery - there's going to be problems....

I'm just kind of numb right now - and second guessing myself.

Bummed...:(
 Dutchgirl

dunnjoyce
on 10/7/09 9:33 am - GA
I hope everything went well with your surgery.  How are things going now.  I'm going to have lap band surgery on 10/8/09.  I'm concerned about how I'm going to get through the eating/not eating stage but I keep reminding myself it is going to be for the better.  I will change my eating habits so that my surgery will not be in vain.  I keep telling myself this and I will see how far this will take me. 
Be blessed.  Write sometime.
Most Active
Recent Topics