How many October 5th'ers?

Jennifer F.
on 10/3/09 2:40 pm - Southgate, MI
Wow, since I posted my date of October 5th on the very first page of this forum, I have noticed a ton of people with the same date!

I have to say, I am scared, nervous, excited, and have just about every emotion running through me.  I have up and my down moments in a single day.  How is every one else feeling with just one more day remaining?

I have to arrive at my hospital at 5:30a.m. for a 9:00a.m. procedure so I think I'm first in line for the day, that could be a good thing, or a bad thing!  I'm on clear liquids for tomorrow, been on a full liquids diet for the last 6 days.  I can't wait to get this over and done with!
SW/FW (Band): 300 / 225  SW(RNY): 249   CW: 183   1stG: 150   2ndG: 135    

fawnlori
on 10/3/09 3:03 pm - New Britain, CT
Revision on 08/11/14
It seems a hell of a lot of us!  I have to report at 11;45 so I get to sleep- not that I expect to do much of that!  I'm on day 13 of liquids.  I was just told nothing to eat or drink after midnight.  I hope I get to weigh in before I go in?
shannonarden
on 10/3/09 6:42 pm
Yep! theirs a lot of us! im on all clear liquids tomorrow too.. i have to report at 6am for 9:30 surgery .. im the second one of the day.
Goodluck! see u on the losers bench in a couple days!!
cootiek33
on 10/9/09 7:32 am
I'm Oct 5 also..Just got out of the hospital on Wed..Hope everyone is doing well
E velyn
on 10/15/09 10:36 am

October 5 is a lucky day for WLS!  I had my procedure three years ago on October 5th.  I lost 120 pounds (100% of my EBW) and have kept it off!  This surgery was a blessing and a miracle for me.

Hang in there during the initial tough time and do exactly what your doc tells you to.  Get ready for one of the most exciting rides of your life! Best of luck to each of you.

Ev

Most Active
Recent Topics