Oct 15 woohoo

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/09 4:07 am

I finally got my date and it's Oct. 15th.  I am getting really nervous now and I don't look forward to the 8 days fasting.  My family says they want to go on vacation while I'm on it lol.  I have all my drinks, vitamins and everything else all ready too go.  Still trying to calm my little one down, she is really scared about me having to go to the hospital.  Can't wait to start losing and enjoy life again....sooooo excited

abbyb429
on 10/4/09 5:32 am
Congrats on the surgery date!!!  My family is saying the same thing about a vacation. I have my surgery on Oct. 29. I'll keep you in my thoughts! congrats again and good luck!!!
ab
(deactivated member)
on 10/4/09 5:38 am
TY and congrats on your surgery date...hope all goes well.  Good luck and my thoughts and prayers will be with you on your new journey!
-Alison-
on 10/4/09 6:50 am

My surgery date is Oct. 15 as well...My doctor put me on a 2 week pre-surgery liquid diet. This is going to be a challenge in it's self. Good Luck with your date and your upcoming surgery.

(deactivated member)
on 10/4/09 11:09 am

Ty and hope all goes well with your surgery.  2 weeks omg that is way too long..but I guess it's just part of our new journey.  You'll be in my thoughts!

hollysmiles2001
on 10/5/09 5:03 am - Lancaster, PA
Congrats on your upcoming surgery date. I know what you mean about being nervous, my surgery is 10/13. I haven't told my little guy yet and I'm not sure exactly what to tell him, but I think I'll explain to him that I'm getting my stomach "fixed" so I can be healthier. Good luck and I'll keep you in my thoughts next week.

Most Active
Recent Topics