Hungry but focused!

Wannabhealthy barbie
on 10/9/09 8:26 am
It is only day 2 of my liquid diet and I am feeling ok. I was super sick yesterday, but it was because of my sinus's(any ideas on new sinus meds would be appreciated). I am hungry but not starving, so I think I am doing ok...

How is everyone else???

My date is 10/22...

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/09 8:42 am
Hi my date is Oct 15 and I am on my 3rd day of liquids and I'm doing better then I thought I would.  I do have a pounding headache though that won't go away.  I'm getting very nervous now that surgery is next week but in the long run it will be worth it all....good luck to you and let us know how everything goes.
adbrooks6
on 10/10/09 11:33 am - Lawrenceville, GA
I am at the end of my day two liquid diet. I have been hungry, but nothing I couldn't handle. I am excited wanting Monday here Now!!!  I don't have to be to the hospital until 10:30am, and nothing to eat or drink after midnight sounds a little trying, but again nothing that I can't handle. My prayers are with all of you.
 Angela,
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader

Kwanna K.
on 10/11/09 5:44 am
I'm scheduled to be banded on 10/23. I'lll start my five day preop on Monday, 10/18. I'm excited and nervous at the same time. Pray for me as I will pray for you.

Blessings,
Kwanna
If God brings you to it, He will bring you through it.        
Kimkim2
on 10/16/09 7:50 am
Hi debrabashoor,

I am on day 12 of my liquid diet. I have to tell you that it gets better as time go's by..Good Luck!!
Most Active
Recent Topics