Recent Posts

fvanloo
on 8/21/03 2:28 pm - Pacific City, OR
Topic: RE: Anybody else out there?
Hello everyone. Had my surgery almost three years ago (open rny) in Portland Ore. Went in weighing nearly 350#s and today I am at goal of 129#.
Joanne H.
on 8/11/03 12:28 pm - chicopee, ma
Topic: RE: I'm HERE!!!
congratulations on your surgery date and your married life...i am waiting for a date...i probably wont be seen until January 2004 then i have to wait for a surgery date if everything goes as planned....which im sure it will....do you attend the support groups on monday nights in springfield ma. if so they have a womans meeting next monday from 6-8 pm....Joanne
Janice A.
on 7/28/03 10:49 am - Portsmouth, VA
Topic: I'm HERE!!!
I had my surgery on Nov. 16, 2003 and very happy, doing very well!!! Loving the married life now!!
Sherry B.
on 6/28/03 5:18 am - Lake Worth, FL
Hiya Cheryl! I had my surgery November 17th of 2000. Where did you have yours? I'm in Lake Worth, FL...had the surgery in Holy Cross Hospital in Ft. Lauderdale and feel just AWESOME!! Write me when you can Sherry
ALABAMA
on 6/18/03 2:06 pm - STONE MOUNTAIN, GA
CHERYL, YES I'M OUT HERE IN STONE MTN. GA . YOU LOOK GREAT ON THE PICTURE. I HAD SURGERY IN NOV 19,2000. MY WEIGHT HAS BEEN VERY SLOW I WEIGHED IN A 300 ON THE DAY OF SURGERY AND I HAVE LOST 90LBS. AS OF THIS MORNING. LOTS OF LOVE GLENDA JACKSON IN GEORGIA.
ericklein
on 5/28/03 12:52 pm - Mission Viejo, CA
Topic: ObesityHelp Magazine is waiting for you!
Our Own Magazine Has Arrived. We've been busy since January putting together our first copy of our quarterly magazine and it's now available for ordering. Click here to order your subscription today. Proceeds from all subscriptions go to the Association for Morbid Obesity Support. Make the investment in both our community as well as your ongoing education in WLS. Recipes, hospital reviews, surgeon scoring, humor, inspiring photos, quality articles, and much more. All these are waiting to reach your door. Rather than produce just a newsletter, we went all out and produced a 64 page magazine for you. Spread the word, ObesityHelp Magazine is available for the community.
Most Active
Recent Topics