almost 5 years out

Ray S.
on 7/3/07 12:27 pm - orlando, fl
I feel wonderfull and have kept the weight off and would still do the surgery again tommorow
stwine
on 7/19/07 5:14 am - chespeake, VA
congradulations!!! I feel the same way !!! it was one of the best things i could have done for myself.. Take care... im very happy for you .. you should be tooo..
mom2akj
on 9/10/07 9:50 pm - Jacksonville, FL
Great for you!!!! I wish I could say the same for me. I have not kept the weight off - it is coming back in leaps and bounds. I, too, would do the surgery again tomorrow and may very well have to if I keep going. I need some sort of help and the only support groups I can find in my town are for lap band - I had RNY in 2002. My surgeon is no longer practicing - other drs in my town say they won't touch a patient of another dr even though he isn't practicing anymore!! UGH!!! I'm thinking of a food addiction 'place' - just to see what kind of help they offer. We will see.
Jayde
on 1/2/08 2:06 pm - Albany, NY
Hi Ray, I had surgery in Nov 2002....I, unfortunately, have gained back almost 50% of my weight. Can you let me know a few sample menus of what you eat in a typical day? Thanks! Jayde ;-)
Ray S.
on 1/16/08 2:14 am - orlando, fl
Im going to forward your email to my wife she is the food guru and would be more than glad to help you her name is jen and you can reach her at [email protected]
jschindler
on 4/9/08 2:10 am - West Carrollton, OH
You go guy!!!!! Eating right aren't you!!!!! Never stop!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 years out and doing great
Linda W. · 0 replies · 528 views
almost 5 years out
Ray S. · 5 replies · 1062 views
4 years out!
Sandra C. · 1 replies · 637 views