How do we feel

cjessiegirl
on 4/28/08 12:29 pm
Hi I had my surgery 11-2003 I go through phases for 2 weeks I feel great then for 2 weeks I feel icky low sugars, dumping, tired, pains in my chest that move around like a dull ache burning not sure what the chest pains are they have been going on for a while. I m wondering what people do for breakfast. I am hyperglucemia almost everyday I have a piece of buttered wheat toast with a fried egg w/cheese. some days I try just toast w/PB but a hour later I am hungry and my sugars are dropping. I know protein sticks w/me longer (the egg and cheese). Anyone else out there have this going on. I can not do milk at all. Coffee I have a little sugar w/sugar free caramel vanilla powerdered creamer some days I dump from it and other days I don't. I tried soy cream it just don't have enough flavor. any coffee creamer ideas. I know I have to eat 3 good meals a day and a small snack in between to maintain and not get the low sugars. Sometimes I don't know what will cause a episode anyone have these problems and if so what do they do for it??
deborah Husted
on 9/29/08 12:54 am - painted post, ny
i have the chest pains too? werd
e mail me [email protected]
i would love to talk on the phone with you
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 707 views