STATS

Eileen S.
on 9/28/03 3:36 am - San Diego, CA
I thought it would be good for all of us November people to put out our stats. I guess I thought we could all find someone who is maybe simular to each other. In no way am I trying to upset anyone, this is totally optional. Make sense? Anyway about me: Age: 29 HT: 5'3 WT: 265 lbs Surgery: Open RNY (11/4/2003) **married/no kids** *over weight my entire life**
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/03 9:38 am - CA
I don't mind sharing as my stats are in my profile also: Overweight my whole life, no idea what a normal size feels like. 5'2", currently 265 (down 40 lbs from 305). Age: 51 Surgery: Open RNY (11/12/2003)
bygosch
on 9/29/03 4:42 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
Well here goes... I never would have told anyone my weight before I knew I was having WLS. I am 39 (40 in 21 days) I have a 16 year old, a 7 year old and 2 yes 2 four year olds. I should be skinny right?! I am having RXY done Nov. 3 rd. I now weigh 240 pounds. I am 5 foot 4 inches,and have done every diet known to man. I have taken Redux, Xenical and Meridia.I can lose the weight but then it comes back and brings friends to join the fat party. Enough about me. Good luck on the 4th. I'll be thinking about you. Jane
wumpieintx43
on 10/1/03 4:27 am - Texas City, TX
Hi Eileen, I'm having Lap RNY on November 3 in Houston, Texas and here are my stats: Age: 42 Ht: 5'2" Wt: 237----- Divorced/2 kids - 12 & 9. I really wish people would put their height in their profiles. I do look at profiles all the time looking for people who are similar in height & weight to me. Good luck with your surgery on the 4th.
Beverly M.
on 10/1/03 4:59 am - Placerville, CA
I don't mind sharing, especially here. This is me: Age: 29 HT: 5'7" WT: 280lbs (Started at 320 back in June) Surgery: LAP RNY on 11/07/2003 I am married with no kids, just furkids. (2 dogs & 2 cats) Been overweight pretty much my entire life. Last time I weighed anywhere close to "normal" I think I was 3 or 4. Can't wait to know what it's like to look on the outside like I have always felt on the inside. (I'm one who has refused to look in mirrors, avoids pictures like the plague & have basically ignored my weight , besides yo-yo dieting to TRY and get rid of it) I live in the beautiful Sierra-Nevada hills in Placerville. Can't wait to Ski and possibly not have to wear knee braces & boot extenders, since my boots won't close around my calves.
markgum
on 10/1/03 5:54 am - Littleton, CO
overweight most of my life. married; 7 children; 3 grandchildren; Age 46; HT: 5'10" 302lbs Surgery LAP RNY (11/3/03) Dr. Hospital Manteca, CA
Eileen S.
on 10/1/03 6:43 am - San Diego, CA
Ladies, thank you for your responses. After I did this I really was afraid I offended, which was not the purpose at all. Like was said earlier looking at profiles and trying to figure out where you "Compare" is hard when others don't post it. Someone could have the same BMI as myself, but be like 6-7" taller than me, so there isn't a good comparison. I do plan on putting all my stats in at the top of my profile the day before my surgery. Anyway, I wish all you the best of luck! Again, Thank you!!
crystal2kids
on 10/1/03 12:52 pm - woodruff, sc
well im 24 and have 2 boys i weigh 304 and im 5'8 it makes me sick my surgery is nov.18 im so ready for this!
KittyKatt
on 10/8/03 10:21 am - San Diego, CA
Sure, I'll add my stats to the growing list here. I am 28 years old, I have be chubby to overweight to obese for as long as I can remember. I am 5' 2 and weight 239 lbs. I have been marries for 6 years and have a 5 year old son.
nrskris10
on 10/9/03 2:45 pm - Marshfield, MO
Hi 2003 NOVEMBER-ers, I am Kristen, 29 y/o, 5'9", 300#. Married 5 years, no kids yet, (related to obesity and PCOS! GRR) but do have 2 dogs and a cat. Open RNY, 11/24/03 overweight my entire life too...as a child I remember praying to God to please please please let me wake up skinny! I promise I will be 'good'. sad huh! I don't wish obesity on ANYONE!...well...maybe i can think of a few, uhh britney spears, umm people... LOL! GOOD LUCK ALL! hope to keep in touch!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 622 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views