my surgery date Nov 7th

riesel
on 9/28/03 2:45 pm - Riesel, TX
My father would turn 70 on that day if diabetes hadn't ended his life at age 59 it seems ironic that my surgery day is my dads birthday. But Fitting somehow..... I miss you Dad!!
(deactivated member)
on 9/28/03 7:42 pm - CA
Congratulations on your surgery date. Know you will have a special "angel" watching over you that day. Wishing you the best.
bygosch
on 9/29/03 4:34 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
congrats! I have surgery the 3 of Nov. Isn't all of this so exciting!? Good luck just think this time next year..... Jane
Eileen S.
on 9/29/03 12:33 pm - San Diego, CA
William it's amazing how things work out...isn't it? I wish you all the sucess on that special day! My surgery is on 11/4. Congrats and best wishes! Eileen
Beverly M.
on 10/1/03 4:44 am - Placerville, CA
Congratulations on your date!! Mine is the 7th as well. My husband is dealin with the same stuff your wife is. I have to try HARD not to have this as my only topic of conversation, being it's the biggest thing on my mind. My Father died of a heart attack when he was only 51, he was also a diabetic. His B-day is 10/ 24 & my wedding Anv is 10/26 so there are going to be a few milestones in a couple week period. Congratulations Again! It'll be great!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views