I HAVE A DATE!!!!

KittyKatt
on 10/8/03 6:32 am - San Diego, CA
I have been waiting for what seems like forever but 11-24-03 is going to be well worth it! I will miss this Thanksgiving but that is just a small price to pay. I just don't know what I should pack to take with me to the hospital!
bygosch
on 10/8/03 7:38 am - Cedar Rapids, IA
Jeannie, Congrats on your date! November is the month!I have surgery November 3rd. so I will miss Thanksgiving but the way I look at it...It's been the same food that I have eaten for the last 40 years on Thanksgiving, I know what it tastes like and I know what t out of control eating did to me. For the first time in my life I will not put on holiday weight. Every one else will be dreading the scale January 2 but you and I will welcome it with open arms. Good luck on the 24th. Jane
(deactivated member)
on 10/12/03 2:02 am
It's seems like it's been forever and a day coming but I have a date November 3rd. I am so excited!!!!
dragonmaster
on 10/19/03 5:12 am - in
HEY JEANNIE WE ARE SURGERY TWINS...I HAVE MINE ON THE 24TH AS WELL...AT 1:00 BUT I WILL BE AT IU HOSPITAL IN INDIANAPOLIS INDIANA..I WILL THINK OF YOU AND SAY A PRAYER..CONGRATS.. I WOULD LOVE TO EMAIL AND TALK ABOUT HOW WE ARE DOING.. CARL LOSER [email protected]
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views