lists

nrskris10
on 10/12/03 4:18 pm - Marshfield, MO
Is everyone else making lists? Or am I the only one? A list of appts before surgery housecleaning things to do the day before surgery (including getting a pedicure) things to pack (luckily i live in town, so that's no biggie) people to train on O.H. so they can update my profile during surgery etc etc etc So are the rest of you doing this? If so what kind of things are on your lists that i may be missing?
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/03 1:21 am - CA
Yes, I have become a list maker too. I don't want to forget to do a thing and my mind is focused on the surgery so it is easy to forget "normal" items that need to be done too. So I write a list of reminders and then cross them off as they are done. Helps a great deal.
(deactivated member)
on 10/13/03 8:22 am
I have not started making a list yet but I know I will start soon. I am scheduled for surgery on November 3rd and I have so much too do.
nrskris10
on 10/13/03 11:56 am - Marshfield, MO
sheesh I have lists everywhere. On scrap paper, on microsoft works, on the fridge....my God I would have SO MUCH LESS to do if I would stop making those damn lists! lol
KittyKatt
on 10/13/03 1:05 pm - San Diego, CA
I think I have become the queen of list making. I just can't seem to go a day without having a list to help me keep track of what I need to do. I am having surgery in 40 days and I already have my list of what to take and stuff. My hubby has a list of our son's daily schedule while I am in the hospital. I make a list for everything. I am currently making a list of foods to try before the surgery that I should be able to eat after surgery so I won't feel so overwhelmed when I go to the grocery store. I know it sounds silly, but it helps me to focus and stay on track
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views