The Dr said.

DeborahD
on 10/13/04 5:00 am - Austin, TX
I am not dehydrated with fatigue and muscle aches. I have FIBROMYALGIA! Now don't that just beat all. He didn't say why I have gained a whopping 20lb his scale said I weigh 210! in Sept I weighed 175 how can this be????boy am I depressed. I quit seeing my WLS DR back in March when he told me I would be a failure at WLS when I showed up in his office 10lbs shy of what he wanted. He then went on to say You'll maybe get down to 190 lbs but you'll end up being 220. That day I quit going to him. perhaps he was right?? I was determined to not let him be right. here in one month I am exactly where he said I would be. I just feel like crap right now. Deborah
~~Angel~~
on 10/15/04 2:38 am - Buffalo, NY
sounds like your surgeon has a bit of an attitude problem. Don't let him knock you to your knees. What is expected tends to be realized. If you expect to be successful, it may take work, but you will get there. I have been on my plateau for nearly two months, but I will be damned if I think I am a failure. The body stops and adjusts. Also, you might check with your GYN about a hormone panel. Sometimes those wicked little femmy hormones can cause problems like the ones you describe. Good luck!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 622 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views