feeling good

deborah Husted
on 12/19/04 3:48 am - painted post, ny
I love all the attention from men now but one thing rally bothers me. When I was 300 lbs no one looked at me now they will not leave me alone. I am a merried woman of 25 years. what is wrongwith this world and the people who just do not get it? My daughter thinks I am so confedent now that I carrie myself different so the are taking things the wrong way. I have not changed I am still the same person I was then inside. Any one eles have this trouble???? YOU ALL ARE DOING great!!!!!!!!!
oreadia P.
on 12/20/04 12:06 am - salem, al
I to enjoy the attention now that i have lost -105.I started out weighing 260 and it was no fun at all.I am married and the mother of two and my husband thinks its great too.I do understand where you are coming from because i too have always felt inside the way i now look on the outside. My family and i are able to do so many things together now that i'm without all that extra weight holding me down.Thanks for your post,it sounds to me that you are doing great,keep up the wonderful job you are doing and don't let anyone steal your joy.What is your current weight?Feel free to email me at any time.Have a wonderful day. Oreadia P.
Paula D.
on 12/20/04 10:15 pm - Harwich, MA
Hi Deborah, I feel great now too, eventhough I am 4 months pregnant. I dress up always do hair and makeup, and get tons of looks from men. I never got looks when I weighed about 300, but then again I was never holding my head up high then. Before when I had lost the weight about 6 years ago I had tons of confidence, then I met and married my hubby, got fat, had my son and got huge, had wls then lost about 100 lbs. I am not skinny but I carry the weight well. I got used to being invisible when I was so heavy and now men hold doors open and talk to me in line at the grocery store. The attention makes me feel great, and I think my renewed confidence and new body are keeping my husband on his toes, as he should be!!! I am bothered too by the people who don't understand, and unless you have walked in our shoes you never will. Thank you for your input, I totally hear you, we should just get used to the attention and be happy. Paula
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views