Finally under 200

Belinda K.
on 3/2/05 2:37 am - Dallas, Ga
Its an amazing feeling I went to the gym for my regular workout and decided to check the scale and when I had to move that big weight over to 150 from 200 cause it was too much I screamed. I've been on before very discouraged about slow weight loss. I started out at 280 and had a RNY 11/04/03 I lost the most of my weight in the 1st 6 mos then I stalled the next 6 mos and tried everyones suggestions with no success. Now I eat when I'm hungry and drink constantly and continue exercise and I'm loosing again, Its very exciting, there is hope don't get discouraged if your a slow looser take it from experience. 280/197 RNY 11/04/03 Belinda in Georgia
Dawn
on 3/2/05 10:51 am - Salem, IL
My mother had RNY about 7 years ago. The first year she only lost 40 pounds, the next year she lost another 100+ pounds. Now it takes everything she has just to keep from losing. Just goes to show you that everyone is different. ((((HUGS)))) Dawn
y0maria
on 3/3/05 10:43 am - CA
Congratulations! It is truly a great feeling whenever you hit a "Weight Loss Moment". I really try not to get discouraged, especially when I KNOW that I am not following the rules! Happy exercising and the best of success!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views