I need help..........part II

clacognata
on 3/14/05 4:34 am - Westmont, IL
Here was my original post........... "I had my surgery 11/03. I have lost 145 lbs. I started at 435 and now 295. This is only 53% of my excess weight loss. I don't know what to do. I am not satisfied with these results. I need some advise. What should I do. I am desprate! ! ! ! Please help." I had some request more info. I am working out 2 maybe 3 times a week. I am not following any regular diet. I have really been slacking on water, protein, and vitamines. Is it too late for me to start loosing again, or would all the effort I put into this just be to maintain where I am at???? Cara
~~Angel~~
on 3/17/05 2:03 am - Buffalo, NY
[comes and gives Cara a biggggg hug] It is nice to see you again. Now here is the deal. You can start losing again. Hell, I have been on a plateau for MONTHS. You have to not slack on the water, protein and vitamins. These are the building blocks that help you to lose weight. I finally have begun to lose again but I start each day with my coco protein tea recipe. It takes me time to drink it down, but I drink the entire mug by 10 am. I make mine with 1 scoop GNC chocolate 100% whey protein, 4 oz milk. I brew a cup of either chai spice or almond sunset tea, about 10 ounces. I mix it all together. I make sure I do at least two of these each and every day. It tastes good and makes me get liquids AND protein down. Start walking. WALKING, like around the park, around the mall, walk someplace at least half hour going and coming. I have a cardio walker I use when I am not outside. Aside from all that, I sometimes take a *break from food* day. I start the day with the protein shake, but then I stick with just creamy food for that day, like cream of wheat, yogurt, that type of thing. Then the next day, I start with a diet that I know will help me to lose, such as red or green vegetables, chicken or fish [beef once a week; it's harder to digest]. You are gonna do just fine! Try not to be depressed. I know that's easier said than done, because I get there too, but I fight not to! Good luck and God bless!
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views