what is going on here

pasquale
on 4/14/05 9:59 pm - palm harbor, FL
Hello everyone.This board is slow whats happening to everyone?Hope all are doing well. Well as for me I'm doing great getting ready to go to Italy have not seen the family in 7 yrs. can't wait till they see the new me.the healthier me,and the skinny me. Well take care you all please post.I love to read your post. fran
KittyKatt
on 4/15/05 3:17 am - San Diego, CA
Hello Fran! I have to agree with you, the board has been pretty slow lately. Glad to hear you are doing well. What part of Italy are you going to? I haven't been to Naples, Italy since 1996! ANyway, I just finished coaching pee wee basketball and I am starting to coach little league T-ball now. I am doing very well. I am at the top of the waiting list at my military hospital to have a tummy tuck! I also just got into a surgical tech program at the college I attend on my first try and let me tell you, that is not an easy thing to do. Jeannie 244/118
pasquale
on 4/15/05 3:59 am - palm harbor, FL
Hi Jeannie glad your doing fine.We will be going to northern I taly first Torino and Milan and than work our way down to sicliy.I to wanted a tummy tuck but I'm putting it on hold since we are going to Italy.Well take care. Fran
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views