Threw up foam?

doit 2.
on 5/5/05 2:30 am - in my little town, NC
I finally threw up-yeah, this far out. I'm not sure but I think maybe I didn't chew a bite of chicken well enough last night-because it felt like something was stuck in my chest, and later it moved down but hurt like crazy! For about 4 hours I threw up clear foam, anyone have this happen?
markgum
on 5/7/05 1:41 am - Littleton, CO
yup; I have experienced the same thing. and I attribute mine to the same thing Not chewing food well enough; especially chicken. so; I went to children's size forks and spoons and slowed down on the eating. mark g.
doit 2.
on 5/17/05 10:45 pm - in my little town, NC
thanks Mark...hate you had to go thru that tho...that sucked! I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy! it hasn't happened again so I'm grateful for THAT...I'm almost afraid to eat now and have gone back to shakes and mushy stuff...
rochelleb
on 9/10/05 10:57 pm - san diego, CA
Wow I had the same problem a few days ago...also almost 2 years out and now it sort of hurts near my pouch. I too am going back to basics. I am suddenly having food issues I have not had since about 6 mos? ( and loosing weight again) I s there something about this stage?
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views