pain

deborah Husted
on 7/19/05 1:39 am - painted post, ny
HELP!!! I dont know whats going on here? I am in so much pain. I have a drs apt wed but my muscles and bones hurt so so bad. I have trouble with dizzyness,leg numbness,eyes are acting funny, muscles feel like someone is shocking them, cant sleep,tired all the time.???? I thought i was doing good with my vitamins but aparently not? I think thats whats up.? Does anyone have any ideas? Do you think im right? Am I going crazy? I cant even lift my arms without pain. HELP PLEASE!!!!
markgum
on 7/20/05 4:27 am - Littleton, CO
Deborah; it sounds much like your low on vitamin B12 and or B1. Get to your Dr. ASAP; and have them check it. I don't want to scare you but a friend of mine had very similar symptoms and ended up in the hospital for a couple of months. My doc has me taking B12 under the tongue daily; and a B1 daily in addition to the multiple vitamin. keep us informed. mark g.
deborah Husted
on 7/21/05 11:10 am - painted post, ny
thanks so so much, I went to the dr and he did a lot of blood work. waiting for resaults. god bless and ill keep on posting with this.e mail me and tell me what all happend to your friend or if they want to contact me i would not mind thanks for all the GREAT support love deb
Redy2b H.
on 7/23/05 10:55 pm - TALLAHASSEE, FL
Just wanted to ask if your doctors has any ideas, I know you said you're waiting for results, but did he make any suggestions? And how are you feeling, still in pain? Angie
deborah Husted
on 7/27/05 11:43 am - painted post, ny
today the dr started me on 1000 g b12 injections 1 x a week . he ran a bunch other tests . thansk to you all i hope to update soon and tell you whats all up. is part b12 trouble tough we know that. thanks
momof2wolfes
on 7/25/05 7:44 pm - APO, AE
sounds like dehydration to me.
Sherphip
on 7/31/05 6:45 am - New York, NY
definitely headed on the right path with the B12 injections, take a folic acid supplement as well. I felt a world of difference after taking that. make sure you're body is absorbing as much of it as possible by crushing your pills or chewing them and take em with a little bit of food to be sure they hang around in the intestines a while. Are you feeling better with the b12 injections? I'll be checking back to hear.
deborah Husted
on 8/9/05 11:03 pm - painted post, ny
I have started b-12 injections 2 weeks agao. he pain in my arms and legs is almost unbearable. I think I am going to find another Dr .No one is helping me and if I do not staart getting some slep and freedome from the pain I am going to go crazy. ill post again. thanks all of you ! love Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
7 Years
Steve L. · 0 replies · 621 views
Would you do it again?
Jersey917 · 2 replies · 708 views