where is everyone?

Moma V.
on 1/5/12 4:17 pm - Frogtown, OH
Does no one use this board anymore? 

I came for support.. hello where are my fellow surgery date pals?

Don't make me come look you up, 1 at a time.  lol

Gypsy Blossom
on 5/3/12 2:44 am - Chicago, IL
I'm here!  (Late, but here!)

looking for some support myself, lately.. I had maintained my total weight loss for nearly 7 years and have now packed on a few extra (20!  Yipes!!  I never even got to goal!)

Serving up Back On Track Realness!!  :)

Hope you're well!

Stefanie

Stef
RNY 11/12/04
5'11"
390/236/175

Moma V.
on 5/4/12 12:00 pm - Frogtown, OH
So I was bored cleaning out my email box and seen this reply!  Good to see a fellow surgery buddy!

I came looking for support also as I have gained 20lbs and I hate it on me!    I know the reason, been over-stressed, under exercised and lazy from being ill the past 6 months. 

I am better now, but I want to lose these 20lbs again!  

I am trying to go back to basics.  Start anew, I know my tool still works as I still dump and too often!

goodgmissm
on 2/6/13 12:36 am - Vinton, IA

I'm still here... not doing well, but here.  I have put back on so much weight and I don't know how to get back on track.  High stress life and high stress career have me resorting to old dangerous habits with food.

Moma V.
on 2/20/13 7:52 am - Frogtown, OH

My stress has kicked in big time in the last 6 months, I feel like I'm fighting a losing battle, w/o losing!     I keep thinking I remember how to get back on track, it's just doing it.   I only cook for 1 again and that's half the problem, I don't like cooking for 1, so I just don't cook most the time, not when a sandwich or oatmeal will do.

I have gained about 30lbs back and I want them GONE again!   I know a huge part of this is lack of exercise, where did my good habits go?  

In the casket, along with my son, I think.  =(   

I know we will be hungry, but maybe we do have to go back to step 1 with the eating.  I still do not eat a lot, it's about what and the lack of exercise in my life.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Helloooooooooo out there!
Sphinxy · 1 replies · 805 views
where is everyone?
Moma V. · 4 replies · 1018 views
New Year coming....back on track!
Patti N · 1 replies · 854 views
Help
Jan M. · 7 replies · 1161 views
Iron deficieny
Dru B. · 4 replies · 970 views