Nov 11, 2008 RNY

Stephen D.
on 9/3/08 3:38 pm - Rockville, IN
Hi
I am Indianasteve and will have rny on 11-06-08 and hope to loose 200 lbs in one year.My daughter will get married on dec20 and I hope to loose 50 lbs by then.
I am starting tomorrow and will stick to it. I have been watching some of the weight loss shows on tv and i realize how much i need this surgery.
There are several that I have talked via emails with who will have surgery in november and I propose we keep in touch and help each other through the holidays.
God Bless
Indianasteve
Darlene E.
on 9/4/08 4:48 am - Harrow, Canada
Congrats Steve. I just got word I'll be going in on Nov 10.
I wish us both much success.
I'll be you'll look great for you daughter's wedding.
Hugs,
Darlene
sheri139
on 9/9/08 12:32 pm - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/05/08 with
Had my first doctor visit on Sept 5 and he said he will try to get me in for RNY in early Novemeber.  Good luck to all who are waiting.  I should know in about 2 weeks.
Sheri   Canada
RNY ohcardsmallsheri.gif picture by lynnca1972 Nov 5, 2008
16 pounds lost pre surgery    
Kelly C.
on 9/4/08 10:51 pm - Clinton, Canada
Katie V.
on 9/7/08 1:17 pm
Hey -- i saw you're having your surgery the 6th of november?

Mine is 11/3

Best of luck to you! Hope everything goes off without a hitch.

Here's a cheer to the first day of the rest of our lives!
Katie

Kelly C.
on 9/7/08 9:50 pm - Clinton, Canada
Kelly C.
on 9/7/08 9:52 pm - Clinton, Canada
Oops pressed the wrong button!!LOL, so congrates to you indianasteve! Im sure you will lose the weight that you need too. All the best to you!
Kel

peymat
on 9/8/08 12:04 pm - MI

Congrats!! My Surgery date is November 6Th also!! I am going for the Lap Band and I am very excited to start my journey!! My best friend had the RNY in July and is already down 60+ lbs!! I am nervous because my loss will not be as rapid, but it is the best solution for me!!
Best of luck to you and everyone else who is starting their new life in November!!!
New Beginnings November!!!

Cas

JoAnn C.
on 9/10/08 1:57 am - PA
Congratulations Steve,

I'm JoAnn  in PA and I will have my surgery on 11-3-08.
We should all keep in touch and report our progress.

jcinelli
JoAnn

Stephen D.
on 9/10/08 7:20 am - Rockville, IN
Since we are all having november surgeries we should keep in touch like was suggested.
I am going through hectic times right now my cousin had hip replacement 2 weeks ago my daughter has gallbladder surgery monday and next thursday my mother-in-law has oral surgery for cysts on saliva glands in her mouth. The 25 I go for spinal injections of steroids into L5 vertebra to reduce pain for faster recovery.
I want to be able to walk.
I am stalking up on vitamins and protein shakes and getting ready to order some chewables.
Lots of recomendations on sites for Iron and calcium and vitamin d after surgery.
I want to be ready.
Indianasteve
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 769 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1055 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2033 views