HI all New to the webiste

beccajane67
on 10/15/08 9:16 am - Colmbus, IN
Hi Newbie here. I created my profile a few months back but just got started. I have my surgery date I am having the Lap Band on 11-06-2008. Sure would love some support, meet new friends and help.  Thanks  BEcca
sheri139
on 10/15/08 10:39 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/05/08 with
Congrats on having a date - you're near me.\
I am having RNY on Nov 5.  Getting a little more nervous, excited, scared, and every other emotion depending on the time of day.
How you doing???
RNY in 20 sleeps
Sheri
RNY ohcardsmallsheri.gif picture by lynnca1972 Nov 5, 2008
16 pounds lost pre surgery    
Kelly C.
on 10/15/08 10:57 pm - Clinton, Canada

Hey Becca, welcome to the site. Congrates on your date, it will be here before you know it!
If you have any questions please ask, everyone on OH are wonderful people and someone always  has an answer!
Im having RNY on the 3rd of Nov and cant wait.Im sure the nerves will kick in soon enough!

All the best to you!

Hugs Kelly

MY AWESOME ANGEL IS  JEN.B
Darlene E.
on 10/16/08 1:34 am - Harrow, Canada
Hi Becca,
Welcome to the site and congrats on getting a date. My friend was banded back in July and she's doing great and the weight is just falling off her.
I'm sure you'll enjoy great success too.
The time will just fly.
I'm having RNY on Nov 10.
Getting crazy feelings yet? I sure am LOL. I'm just soooo excited!
Barbara S.
on 10/16/08 11:12 am - Tampa , FL
Hi Becca,

I am also new to the site.  I am having Lap Band surgery on 11-5-2008.  I was approved today.  Can't wait to get on losers bench.  I should have had surgery 2 years ago.  But, I relocated to Florida from Massachusetts.  There seems to be lots of nice people on the site.  I am nervous and excited about surgery.  Talk to ya soon.

Nanci  
ellen10
on 10/20/08 2:27 am - Canada
I am new here too and am having surgery on the 4th of nov./08 just started two week liquid diet and next week clear liquid can not wait till surgery is over.  I hope you all do well
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 769 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1055 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2032 views