Preparing for November surgery - Saturday

kellylink
on 10/18/08 11:34 am
29 days and counting...

stayed on top of laundry and dishes, finished cleaning and insulating attic, organized children's book shelves and drawers, ate a good amount or protein and not many sweets, made sure husband knew where everything for kids were.
shadowgirl
on 10/18/08 11:57 am
34 days until surgery...........

Good to know that I'm not the only one who is restless!   I'm cleaning, sorting, re-arranging, re-decorating, shopping, etc.  Started going for walks today.  Bought  4 kinds of soy milk to try in my effort to up my protein.

SG
SenidM
on 10/19/08 11:01 am - Williston, ND
Yes SG....I am restless too.  My RNY date is Nov. 19th.  I have gone shopping and have alot of the foods I will need post surgery plus the protein powders, Multi Vitamins, Calcium, SF syrups, etc.  This Wednesday I will have my pre-op work done plus visit with the Nutritionist.  I do not have small children to get things ready for so it's basically just myself.  I will start the cleaning and things the closer I get to the date.....just have to keep busy, busy, busy.  Good luck on your surgery.

Sandy
11/19/08
kellylink
on 10/18/08 7:04 pm
Very restless!  I haven't tried soy milk yet, but think I'll wait till post surgery.  I've heard about taste buds changing. 
Don't have a lot on today's agenda - our youngest woke me up at 430 a.m and will not go back to sleep, so we'll see :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 768 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1054 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2021 views