Tell me it is not just me...

Mom2aTrio
on 10/22/08 3:51 am - IN
I don't know about the rest of you but this wait is KILLING me!! Actually these 2 weeks seem like they will be harder than the 2 weeks I had to wait to see if i was pregnant..one day at a time.

Jill
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13

kellylink
on 10/22/08 4:26 am
Yes!  I've become obsessed with my surgery.

Kelly
Darlene E.
on 10/22/08 5:04 am - Harrow, Canada
I'm counting down the day.... like that's going to make it go faster.  Everyone is getting sick of here my count down LOL

sheri139
on 10/22/08 6:04 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 11/05/08 with
I have to agree.   the wait is the pits.

My family is getting tired of hearing me, so I go on here and read and talk instead.
Sheri
RNY ohcardsmallsheri.gif picture by lynnca1972 Nov 5, 2008
16 pounds lost pre surgery    
allmykids123
on 10/22/08 10:57 am
I know EXACTLY what you mean!  I'm 3 weeks from my surgery date and I am even dreaming about it.  I'm nervous, excited, anxious.. it's a range of emotions.  Next week I start my pre-op diet, so hopefully it will go be quickly. 

When is your date?
Mom2aTrio
on 10/23/08 1:35 am - IN
My date is November 3.....
hate to tell you but when i started the pre op liquids is when it seemed to slow down...

Jill
I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. ~ Philippians 4:13

BooBoo139
on 10/22/08 11:01 am - Collinsville, TX
AMEN to that!!!  I have been through my phone book, all my friends and family.  JUST WANT TO YELL I CANT WAIT!!!!  Ok I feel better.  LOL..... 
Anyone want to talk?  Send me a PM. 
Heather
teanonna
on 10/23/08 6:04 am - Butlerville, IN

Heather

You are so funny.....

hermance67
on 10/23/08 3:10 am - chatham, NY
I have been christmas shopping just not to think about my surgery date.  i have been trying to keep busy but its not helping much.
Rob3boys
on 10/23/08 6:43 am - NM
Hello Everyone!

I have been soooooooooooooooooooo excited! My sister-in-law asked me if I was having 2nd thoughts. No Way! I have waited too long to start living and I can't wait. Less than 2 weeks to go and I had a scare today. My DH got strep on Tuesday and guess who has it today?? ME and my little girl. We were freaking out that I wouldn't be able to have my surgery on the 5th. But everything should be fine the doctor's say. I just hope my boys don't get it but everyone always drinks out of everyone's cup over here! Drives me crazy but they don't care.

We should have a count down post so we can all get it out of our system.

Take care and keep counting--13 days to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Let's all hang in there together!
Robyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 768 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1054 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2021 views