OMG....1 week

Kelly C.
on 10/26/08 11:36 pm - Clinton, Canada
HOLY COW.......I cant believe my surgery is just 1 week away!!!AHHHHHHHH.....wooohooo. I guess all I have left to do is actually start getting stuff together.hehehe, such a procasternator I am. I will know on Thursday when I have to be there for Monday. I am hoping I am one of the first that is having it done. I would like to have it in the morning, that way its over and done with, plus it gives me all afternoon to start walking.

WOW, Im so happy that I have made this decision to change my life for the better. I cant wait!!

Hugs to everyone
Kelly

MY AWESOME ANGEL IS  JEN.B
sweetbabi
on 10/27/08 2:33 am - Haines City, FL
YAY!  mine is the day after yours. I hope you get yours done first. I have to be there at 5:30. Originally I was supposed to be second, but they called me back and said they had to move me to the first because I have a latex allergy and they always do those first since the room is prepped for it. I also have to get everything together so you aren't the only procrasternator. LOL Hope your surgery goes well and you have a speedy recovery.
Kelly C.
on 10/27/08 2:39 am - Clinton, Canada
Right on....I should have told them I have latex allergies!LOL, if not first I would like to be in the morning.

I hope the same for you too!!!!

Hugs
Kelly

Darlene E.
on 10/27/08 11:01 am - Harrow, Canada
I wish I 'd have read this thread this morning before I went for my PATs. I'd have told them I had the allergy too LOL.

I wish you both the best of luck and a speedy recovery.
I'll be thinking of you both.
Ellen H.
on 10/27/08 1:48 pm - Metro Detroit, MI
Well it is just before midnight so I am gonna call it a week for me now too.  OMG!!!  My head is gonna explode! I can't believe it is finally getting near. 
Rob3boys
on 10/28/08 12:44 pm - NM
I hope you will be one of the first ones too! I have to wait until 2pm on November 5th to have mine. At first I was disappointed but now its ok cuz I am thrilled that I am having my SURGERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't wait for all of us to lose weight together - and get on with our new lives!!

Happy Countdown!

Robyn - 8 days out!

PS: Don't forget to VOTE!
Kelly C.
on 10/28/08 11:35 pm - Clinton, Canada
Hey Robyn!!

I will find out tomorrow what time I have to be there. Im hoping for the morning but you are right Im jsut happy I am having the surgery!!!!WOOOHOOO.

It will be fun to lose weight with everyone especially since alot of us are close together!!

Happy count down to you too!!!!

5 MORE SLEEPS!!!!

Hugs
Kelly

Lisa B.
on 10/28/08 1:27 pm - Minot, ND
I am first on the schedule for November 5th....I am thrilled about that!! I have to check in at midnight the night before, which stinks but they will roll me down to pre-op at around 6:15.

Kelly...good luck...you will do great!!!
Kelly C.
on 10/28/08 11:38 pm - Clinton, Canada
Hey Hotmama!!!

Thats great. I find out tomorrow what time I have to be at the clinic! So you sleep at the hospital and you get wheeled down....thats cool!!!LOL

All the best to you hun and we will see each other on the FLIP SIDE!!!!LOL

Hugs
Kelly

Sh3rry
on 10/30/08 10:09 am - Syracuse, NY
Yay i'm going in on Monday too I have to be there at 8am surgery is scheduled at 10am. Why do they want you to come in 2 hours early? I have already pre-registered @ the hospital. do they draw blood or something?

Sherry
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 769 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1055 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2033 views