Coppermom is hoping for an angel

coppermom
on 11/6/08 1:27 am - CA
 Hi all,
My lapband surgery is this coming Tuesday the 11th.  Would anyone like to be my angel? I'm pretty nervous about the anesthesia, but know It will all work out... Would love to have somebody to send good vibes my way.

Kristin in CA
I Think I Can, I Think I Can... I Know I Can!
Kamy38
on 11/6/08 3:56 am - VA
Lap Band on 11/05/08 with
Kristin,

Just wanted to say Good Luck! I just had my surgery yesterday and was scared most of all about the anesthesia//breathing tube. They took me to the operating room put the mask over my fast and I remember hearing them ask for the doctor to come in and that was it until I woke up in recovery.

I am sure you will great and I am sending tons of good thoughts your way! Not sure what an angel does, but I will be glad to help out if you let me know.

~Melissa
coppermom
on 11/6/08 4:37 am - CA
 Melissa,
So glad to hear that... Congrats on your new lease on life!!!!! What kind of surgery did you have? How are you feeling today, it seems like well enough to sit a your computer.
Yes, I would love your help and support. I really don't know what an angel does either, but I saw people have them and I wanted one too(I sound like my 8 yr old daughter). Please add me to your friends list if you want to chat personally. My username is coppermom. 
I'm fairly new to the sight and really lame on the computer, so please forgive me if my techie etiquette isn't up to snuff

Kristin
I Think I Can, I Think I Can... I Know I Can!
Kamy38
on 11/6/08 6:21 am - VA
Lap Band on 11/05/08 with
Kristin,
Adding you now.  I am pretty new around here too, been lurking around for a few months and just recently began posting. I had the LapBand Surgery. Feeling ok today, like I have done a thousand crunches in the last two days but it's tolerable!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 814 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 774 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1059 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2042 views