Help I need your prayers

mom49525
on 11/26/08 9:25 am - Grand Rapids, MI
Help my surgery is this Friday and I have come down with a sinuses infection, it also wants to start up in my chest the doctor said as long as it stays out of chest and lungs we can still go for it,I have been waiting for four years to have this so PLEASE pray everything clears up quick.
 Thanks,LuAnn
TXKashmir
on 11/26/08 9:52 am - Grand Prairie, TX
LuAnn,

Bronchitus has been going around my house. My surgery was last Saturday, and I did have a *slight* rattle in my chest, but they did the surgery & I am just fine (so far). I remember feeling terrified they were going to cancel! I said a little prayer for you!

Debbie
(deactivated member)
on 11/26/08 10:04 am
I am so sorry to hear you are sick. I am not a physician but I would reccommend getting a Neti Pot.  Neti is one of the 6 purification techniques performed prior to practicing yoga as a way of preparing the body for the yoga practice. It has been used for thousands of years.  

You can get the Neti Pot at your local health stores but you can use any clean vessel that would direct the saline solution in your nose.  There are instructions all over the internet but a good basic instruction is at 
http://www.healingdaily.com/exercise/neti-pot.htm   Dont use too much sea salt or it will be unconfortable.  This practice is done as a cleansing and not for just when you get sick.  Your sinus cavities can hold huge amounts of environmental toxins and this practice helps flu**** all out.

You may want to do some research and consult your doctor before doing this.

I said a prayer for you!  Good luck: )  yheraluna  
mom49525
on 11/26/08 11:28 am - Grand Rapids, MI
Thank you all ,and with all these prayers only good things can happen,Happy Thanksgiving everyone,LuAnn
sweetbabi
on 11/26/08 12:24 pm - Haines City, FL
Saying a little prayer for you. Keep us posted on how you are feeling.

Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 814 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 774 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1059 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2042 views