Had my RNY- lap on the 24th

Bonnie S.
on 11/28/08 11:54 pm - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 11/24/08 with

Sorry for the double post from RNY board, but I just found yall! ;)
 The surgery went well, but I had to stay double the time because I had a few bouts of bloody runny poos (tmi sorry) so they wanted to amek sure those stopped, and then of course my hemoglobin levels drobbed, so they also wanted to make sure those stabilized. Then I was gettig an awful headache from all the narcs So I didnt get to come home until yesterday afternoon.

So far so good, Ive already lost a bit of weight by my jeans feel the same Im pretty wiped out but Im goin with my mom to the store and Im just gonna ride the auto wheel chair.

Photobucket
highest 274 /current 140  Hgt:5'10...Century Club Member  Skulldr, RIP

sweetbabi
on 11/29/08 12:18 am - Haines City, FL
Welcome home. Besides being tired, how are you feeling now? I didn't start noticing a difference in my jeans until 2-3 weeks out. It all started in my face. Now my jeans feel like they are going to fall off me and I couldn't even button them and zip them before surgery. Hope the rest of your recovery is easy.

Bonnie S.
on 11/29/08 1:00 am - San Antonio, TX
RNY on 11/24/08 with
Well, I had some dumping with some liquid tylenol, and that wiped out my morning :( , but other than that Im ok, Im haveing some Atkins shake right now - its sooo good after 5 days of hospital broth !

Ive lost alot on my face, my mom thinks I look pale.

Photobucket
highest 274 /current 140  Hgt:5'10...Century Club Member  Skulldr, RIP

hermance67
on 11/29/08 3:09 am - chatham, NY
Sorry to hear about the rough start but it slowly gets better.  take care and good luck

angie
mom2be84
on 11/29/08 7:16 am - Dibble, OK
well I had my surgery on the 17th of nov and also had to stay longer I had to have an emergency surgery on the 18th that really sucked and now I just feel  like crap I am having a hard time getting stuff down due to nausea..... and feeling really weak and light headed like Im going to pass out.... I hope things for you go better then they have for me.  I regret this surgery right now..... and I don't want to feel like that. Good luck to you hope a fast recovery for you!!! 
boobrajean2008
on 11/29/08 7:45 am - ravenna, OH
mom2be84
I had the regret in the beginning too but believe me you will start to feel better and the regrets will start to fade. I had a real rough time thought I would die from the pain but it does get better. Just rest  and try to keep your pain meds in and a week from now you should start to not regret it so much. Good luck
Barbara Jean
Ellen H.
on 11/29/08 10:32 am - Metro Detroit, MI
I had a terrible start to my surgery.  I was in agonizing pain for much longer than most.  I am now just over 3 weeks post op and I can barely remember how terrible it was.  Thankfully it does get better.  Take care of yourself!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 769 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1055 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2033 views