I'm starving!

leyla
on 11/29/08 12:00 pm
I got banded on the 26th--- so 4 days ago-- and I'm sick of broth. How much can you drink, really? It fills me up for a whole 20 minutes and then I'm hungry.
how do you do this for a whole week?

I don't feel any restriction to be honest-- and I feel quite a bit of chest pain. it's almost as if something is lodged in my throat.

any advice would be great
hhmomof3
on 11/30/08 5:00 am - Edmond, OK
I had the gastric sleeve on the 24th.  Just wanted to say that I understand the "sick of broth" feelings!!!  I'm supposed to stay on clear liquids for 2 weeks.  This is going to be a real struggle.  Can't say that I am truly hungry - just feels so strange to only be drinking.

Good luck to us both!
playwithzoe
on 12/1/08 6:18 am
I understand.  I had a VSG Nov 11th and about a week in I had one day where I was feeling hungry and wanted real food badly.  I had a creamy soup and some SF jello and that helped.  Will they allow those?   I haven't had a day like that since but I am now on soft foods.  I still only eat solid food about once a day and drink protein drinks the rest of the time.

From what I've heard it can take a while with the band to get the fill right

46 yr old female; 5'6"; 11/13/08 VSG Dr. Jossart LapSF, SF, CA
SW 213, GW 150, CW 140, dream GW 130 and/or 20% body fat or less
12/22/09 mini face lift; Dr. Hove, Monarch Med Spa, KoP, PA
01/09/10 Reconstructive Surgery Dr. Sauceda, Monterrey, Mexico
U & L eye lid lifts, mini tt w/o muscle tightening, Brazilian buttock lift by fat grafting, Benelli BL & BA

Most Active
Recent Topics
Survived July 4th
spark · 0 replies · 807 views
Is it possible?
spark · 0 replies · 769 views
Back to Basics
spark · 2 replies · 1055 views
Losing Control
BooBoo139 · 0 replies · 2033 views